Senior Living in 18333 (Kresgeville, PA)
- 18333 scores the same as the Kresgeville, PA average of 74.
- 18333 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18333 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Palmerton Hospital).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookmont Healthcare Center, The Getz Personal Care Home, and Weston Senior Living Center at Brodheadsville.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Hideaway Hills Golf Club, Indian Mountain Golf Course, and Blue Ridge Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including The Woods Campground, Beltzville State Park, and Silver Valley Campsite.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, St John\'s Towamensing Lutheran, and Faith Alive United Methodist.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.52% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $109,740, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $120,066, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,522, which is in the top 27% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.41%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 18333 has a sparse population density of 331.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.74%.