Senior Living in 18337 (Milford, PA)
- 18337 scores the same as the Milford, PA average of 67.
- 18337 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18337 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Belle Reve Senior Living, Reve Belle Senior Living Center, and Twin Cedar\'s Senior Living.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Cliff Park Inn & Golf Course, Rock View Public Golf Club, and Highpoint Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including George W. Childs Park, Rockview Valley Campground, and Camp Simcha.
- There are 11 churches nearby, including Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, St Patricks Church, and St Vincent\'s Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,402, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,969, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,615, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.49%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 18337 has a sparse population density of 184.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.20%.