Senior Living in 18425 (Greeley, PA)
- 18425 scores the same as the Greeley, PA average of 71.
- 18425 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18425 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (Twin Cedar\'s Senior Living).
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Lords Valley Country Club, Woodloch Springs Country Club, and Forest Lake Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Kittatinny Campgrounds & Barryville Base, Promised Land State Park, and Delaware State Forest.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including St Ann\'s Church, Paupack United Methodist Chr, and St Veronica\'s Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,503, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,005, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,898, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.39%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 18425 has a very sparse population density of 60.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.29%.