Senior Living in 18441 (Lenoxville, PA)
- 18441 scores the same as the Lenoxville, PA average of 81.
- 18441 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18441 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Marian Community Hospital and Mid-valley Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Samuel J Bailey Apartments, Creekside Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Carbondale Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Lakeland Golf Club, Scottish Glen Golf Course, and Elkview Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Shady Rest Campground, Lackawanna State Park, and Shore Forest Campground.
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Berean Baptist Church, Carbondale First United Church, and St Rose Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.66% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.44% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $41,874, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $34,250, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,986, which is in the top 92% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.36%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 18441 has a very sparse population density of 99.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.19%.