Senior Living in 18812 (Brackney, PA)
- 18812 scores the same as the Brackney, PA average of 84.
- 18812 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18812 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including United Health Services Hosps, Montrose General Hospital, and Endless Mountain Hlth Systems.
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Gracious Living Estates, Brookdale Vestal East, and Brookdale Vestal West.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 44 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 32 golf courses nearby, including Tall Pines Players Club, Vestal Hills Country Club, and Conklin Players Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Recreation Park, CFJ Park, and Schnurbusch Park.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Calvary Baptist Church, Wilson F, and Twin Orchards Baptists Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.66% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.44% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,154, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,357, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,080, which is in the top 36% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.20%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 18812 has a very sparse population density of 52.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.40%.