Senior Living in 18915 (Colmar, PA)
- 18915 scores the same as the Colmar, PA average of 82.
- 18915 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18915 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Lansdale Hospital).
- There are 58 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Meadows of Lansdale, ManorCare Health Services-Lansdale, and Elm Terrace Gardens.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 99 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 102 golf courses nearby, including Twin Woods Golf Club, Pine Crest Golf Club, and Fairways Golf & Country Club, The.
- There is 1 park nearby (Peace Valley)..
- There are 50 churches nearby, including Line Lexington Mennonite Chr, Grace Lutheran Church, and Plains Mennonite Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $142,087, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $92,679, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $46,827, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.25%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18915 has an average population density of 1,009.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.42%.