Senior Living in 18920 (Erwinna, PA)
- 18920 scores the same as the Erwinna, PA average of 78.
- 18920 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18920 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Homestead House, Valley View Health Care Center, and TEC Corporation.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (42% of the total population).
- There are 100 golf courses nearby, including Oak Hill Golf Club, Jericho National Golf Club, and Doylestown Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Tinicum Park, Ringing Rocks County Park, and Bull\'s Island Recreation Area.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Victories, Frenchtown Presbyterian Church, and Upper Tinicum Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $106,926, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,583, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,007, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18920 has a sparse population density of 132.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.75%.