Senior Living in 18925 (Furlong, PA)
- 18925 scores the same as the Furlong, PA average of 81.
- 18925 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18925 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Warminster Hospital, Doylestown Hospital, and Foundations Behavioral Health.
- There are 70 senior living facilities in the area, including The Manor at York Town, Buckingham Valley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Greenleaf Nursing Home.
- There are 29 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 247 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 113 golf courses nearby, including Bucks County Country Club, Neshaminy Valley Golf Club, and Bucks County Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Tyler State Park, Graeme Park, and Bowman\'s Hill Wildflower Preserve.
- There are 72 churches nearby, including Jehovah\'s Witnesses, Forest Grove Presbyterian Chr, and Redeemer Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $154,769, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $126,103, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,504, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.20%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18925 has an average population density of 576.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.00%.