Senior Living in 18950 (Point Pleasant, PA)
- 18950 scores the same as the Point Pleasant, PA average of 88.
- 18950 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18950 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Doylestown Hospital and Foundations Behavioral Health).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Tec Corporation, TEC Corporation, and Golden LivingCenter - Doylestown.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 122 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 124 golf courses nearby, including Jericho National Golf Club, Doylestown Country Club, and Neshaminy Valley Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Bull\'s Island Recreation Area, Tinicum Park, and Peace Valley.
- There are 52 churches nearby, including Carversville Christian Church, Christ Lutheran Church, and Christ Community Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $90,355, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,875, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,957, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18950 has a sparse population density of 216.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.11%.