Senior Living in 18954 (Richboro, PA)
- 18954 scores the same as the Richboro, PA average of 79.
- 18954 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18954 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Warminster Hospital and St Mary Medical Center).
- There are 63 senior living facilities in the area, including Richboro Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Brookdale Northampton, and Wynwood Northampton Manor.
- There are 31 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 210 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Northampton Valley Country Club, Warminster\'s Five Ponds Golf Club, and Spring Mill Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Tyler State Park)..
- There are 48 churches nearby, including Evangelical Baptist Church, St Vincent De Paul Church Hall, and Ohev Shalom of Bucks County.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $138,913, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $115,489, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $43,750, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.28%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18954 has an average population density of 1,444.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.28%.