Senior Living in 18955 (Richlandtown, PA)
- 18955 scores the same as the Richlandtown, PA average of 79.
- 18955 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18955 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital, Grand View Hospital, and St Luke\'s Hospital Bethlehem.
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Phoebe Richland , Quakertown House, and Belle Haven Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 105 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 72 golf courses nearby, including Melody Lakes Golf Course, Fox Hollow Golf Club, and Maple/Oak Course at Wedgewood Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Nockamixon State Park)..
- There are 83 churches nearby, including St John\'s Lutheran Church, Emmanuel Episcopal Church, and St Isidore\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,928, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,280, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,507, which is in the top 34% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.39%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18955 has an average population density of 631.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.59%.