Senior Living in 18969 (Telford, PA)
- 18969 scores the same as the Telford, PA average of 75.
- 18969 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18969 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Grand View Hospital and Lansdale Hospital).
- There are 44 senior living facilities in the area, including Grundy Manor, Souderton Mennonite Homes, and Lutheran Community at Telford.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 101 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 114 golf courses nearby, including Indian Valley Country Club, Macoby Run Golf Course, and Mainland Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center, Green Lane Park, and Pennypacker Mills County Park.
- There are 76 churches nearby, including Penn Valley Grace Brethren Chr, Little Zion Lutheran Church, and St Paul\'s Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $90,944, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $75,524, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,415, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.00%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18969 has an average population density of 901.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.35%.