Senior Living in 18970 (Trumbauersville, PA)
- 18970 scores the same as the Trumbauersville, PA average of 75.
- 18970 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18970 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Grand View Hospital and St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Lifequest Nursing Center, Independence Court of Quakertown, and Belle Haven Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 58 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Melody Lakes Golf Course, Fox Hollow Golf Club, and Macoby Run Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center)..
- There are 39 churches nearby, including Christ Evangelical Lutheran, Bethel Baptist Church, and Faith Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,823, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,694, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,127, which is in the top 36% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.25%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18970 has a dense population density of 1,710.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.90%.