Senior Living in 18974 (Warminster, PA)
- 18974 scores the same as the Warminster, PA average of 75.
- 18974 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18974 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Warminster Hospital).
- There are 85 senior living facilities in the area, including Ann\'s Choice, Renaissance Gardens at Anns Choice, and Anns Choice.
- There are 39 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 195 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 97 golf courses nearby, including Warminster\'s Five Ponds Golf Club, Spring Mill Country Club, and Bucks County Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Graeme Park and Tyler State Park).
- There are 51 churches nearby, including Grace Lutheran Church, St John\'s United Methodist Chr, and Neshaminy Warwick Presbyterian.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $83,023, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,333, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,671, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.79%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18974 has a dense population density of 2,146.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.52%.