Senior Living in 18977 (Washington Crossing, PA)
- 18977 scores the same as the Washington Crossing, PA average of 89.
- 18977 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18977 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, Capital Health System-mercer Campus, and Capital Health System-fuld Campus.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Friends Village, Greenwood House , and Pickering Manor Home.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 235 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (40% of the total population).
- There are 101 golf courses nearby, including Trenton Country Club, Mountain View Golf Course, and Morrisville Golf Farm.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Washington Crossing Historic Park, Washington Crossing State Park, and Bowman\'s Hill Wildflower Preserve.
- There are 118 churches nearby, including Washington Crossing Christian, St George\'s Church, and First Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $163,306, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $147,520, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $62,685, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.89%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18977 has an average population density of 820.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.34%.