Senior Living in 19002 (Ambler, PA)
- 19002 scores the same as the Ambler, PA average of 80.
- 19002 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19002 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Horsham Clinic, Northwestern Institute, and Lansdale Hospital.
- There are 106 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring House Estates, ACTS Retirement-Life Communities - Gwynedd Estates, and Silver Stream Center.
- There are 37 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 244 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 112 golf courses nearby, including Horsham Valley Golf Club, Blue/Red Course at Limekiln Golf Course, and Squires Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Graeme Park)..
- There are 94 churches nearby, including Zion Baptist Church, St Alphonsus, and St Joseph Catholic Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $143,547, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $97,469, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $56,133, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.39%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19002 has a dense population density of 1,560.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.74%.