Senior Living in 19004 (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- 19004 scores the same as the Bala Cynwyd, PA average of 91.
- 19004 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19004 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 34 hospitals nearby, including Belmont Center For Treatment, Main Line Hospital Lankenau, and Med Clg Of Pennsylvania Hosp.
- There are 124 senior living facilities in the area, including Inglis House, Hayes Manor Retirement Residence, and Simpson House.
- There are 72 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 68 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 712 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 131 golf courses nearby, including Bala Golf Club, Cobb\'s Creek Golf Club -Olde, and Karakung Course at Cobb\'s Creek Golf Club.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Smith Memorial Playground & Playhouse, Clark Park, and Penn Park.
- There are 387 churches nearby, including St Asaph\'s Church, St John\'s Episcopal Church, and St Matthias Catholic Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $165,912, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $111,553, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $67,879, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.94%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19004 has a dense population density of 3,407.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.36%.