Senior Living in 19014 (Aston, PA)
- 19014 scores the same as the Aston, PA average of 80.
- 19014 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19014 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Crozer Chester Medical Center, Keystone Center, and Riddle Memorial Hospital.
- There are 53 senior living facilities in the area, including Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia, Legacy Retirement Solutions, and The Residence at Glen Riddle.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 213 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 82 golf courses nearby, including Paxon Hollow Golf Club, Springhaven Club, and Spring Lake Recreation Center.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Taylor Memorial Arboretum, Radnor Green Park, and Tyler Arboretum.
- There are 106 churches nearby, including St Joseph Catholic Church, First Baptist Church, and St Timothy\'s Evangelical Luth.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $87,378, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $75,788, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,361, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.64%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19014 has a dense population density of 2,357.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.11%.