Senior Living in 19018 (Clifton Heights, PA)
- 19018 scores the same as the Clifton Heights, PA average of 65.
- 19018 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19018 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Delaware County Memorial Hospital).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Haskins House, Little Flower Manor, and Manorcare Health Services - Yeadon.
- There are 22 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 77 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Springfield Country Club, Rolling Green Golf Club, and McCall Field Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 30 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Fatima, Sacred Heart Parish, and St Eugene\'s Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,431, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,564, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,033, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.79%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19018 has a very dense population density of 8,635.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.07%.