Senior Living in 19021 (Croydon, PA)
- 19021 scores the same as the Croydon, PA average of 75.
- 19021 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19021 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Lower Bucks Hospital, Bucks County Specialty Hospital, and Livengrin Foundation.
- There are 53 senior living facilities in the area, including Silver Lake Center, Inc., Legacy Gardens of Bristol, and Prince Associate-Development.
- There are 37 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 41 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 206 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 92 golf courses nearby, including Bensalem Country Club, Rancocas Golf Club, and Torresdale-Frankford Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Neshaminy State Park, Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial, and Benjamin Rush State Park.
- There are 96 churches nearby, including St Luke\'s Lutheran Church, Christ the King Episcopal Chr, and Community Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,595, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,057, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,128, which is in the top 45% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.40%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19021 has a dense population density of 2,937.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.43%.