Senior Living in 19022 (Crum Lynne, PA)
- 19022 scores the same as the Crum Lynne, PA average of 77.
- 19022 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19022 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Crozer Chester Medical Center, Keystone Center, and Riddle Memorial Hospital.
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Conner Williams Nursing Home, The Belvedere , and Residences at Chestnut Ridge.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 45 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 256 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 100 golf courses nearby, including Springhaven Club, Springfield Country Club, and Rolling Green Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Governor Printz Park, Taylor Memorial Arboretum, and Bridgeport Speedway.
- There are 127 churches nearby, including St Rose of Lima Rectory, St Jude\'s Rc Church, and Evangel Assembly of God.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,989, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,649, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,524, which is in the top 67% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.93%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19022 has a dense population density of 2,788.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.46%.