Senior Living in 19025 (Dresher, PA)
- 19025 scores the same as the Dresher, PA average of 87.
- 19025 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19025 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including Abington Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Institute, and Chestnut Hill Rehab Hospital.
- There are 129 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Dresher, Dresher Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Chr.
- There are 57 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 277 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 114 golf courses nearby, including Twining Valley Golf Club, Sandy Run Country Club, and Manufacturers Golf & Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Curtis Arboretum, Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania, and Graeme Park.
- There are 105 churches nearby, including Kuschke Jr Arthur W, Chelten Baptist Church, and Jarrettown Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $151,044, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $112,917, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $52,455, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.07%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19025 has a dense population density of 1,800.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.46%.