Senior Living in 19026 (Drexel Hill, PA)
- 19026 scores the same as the Drexel Hill, PA average of 68.
- 19026 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19026 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Mercy Community Hospital).
- There are 33 senior living facilities in the area, including Haskins House, Manorcare Health Services - Yeadon, and Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 24 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 91 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Llanerch Country Club, McCall Field Golf Course, and Rolling Green Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Church of the Holy Comforter, St Dorothy\'s Rectory, and St Bernadette Rectory.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,531, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,441, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,838, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.49%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19026 has a very dense population density of 8,488.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.83%.