Senior Living in 19030 (Fairless Hills, PA)
- 19030 scores the same as the Fairless Hills, PA average of 77.
- 19030 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19030 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Mary Medical Center, Lower Bucks Hospital, and Capital Health System-mercer Campus.
- There are 43 senior living facilities in the area, including Shanti Gardens, Woodbourne Place, and Statesman Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 28 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 206 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 82 golf courses nearby, including Oxford Valley Golf Course, Yardley Country Club, and Morrisville Golf Farm.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Oxford Valley Park, Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial, and Waterfront Park.
- There are 110 churches nearby, including Trinity Evangelical Lutheran, Church of Christ, and Faith Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $68,597, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,160, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,587, which is in the top 34% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.73%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19030 has a dense population density of 2,677.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.12%.