Senior Living in 19032 (Folcroft, PA)
- 19032 scores the same as the Folcroft, PA average of 78.
- 19032 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19032 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, and St Agnes Medical Center.
- There are 91 senior living facilities in the area, including Prospect Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, Little Flower Manor, and White Cliff Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 50 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 53 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 333 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 114 golf courses nearby, including Springfield Country Club, Rolling Green Golf Club, and McCall Field Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum, Governor Printz Park, and Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College.
- There are 194 churches nearby, including St John\'s Lutheran Church, First African Baptist Church, and Highway Church of Christ.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,867, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,134, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,079, which is in the top 46% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.53%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19032 has a dense population density of 6,502.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.52%.