Senior Living in 19036 (Glenolden, PA)
- 19036 scores the same as the Glenolden, PA average of 67.
- 19036 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19036 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Haskins House, Prospect Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Little Flower Manor.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Springfield Country Club, Rolling Green Golf Club, and McCall Field Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 35 churches nearby, including Southside Baptist Church, St George\'s Catholic Church, and Holmes Presbyterian Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,570, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,838, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,330, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.74%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19036 has a very dense population density of 8,464.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.34%.