Senior Living in 19041 (Haverford, PA)
- 19041 scores the same as the Haverford, PA average of 87.
- 19041 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19041 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 9 hospitals nearby, including Main Line Hospital Bryn Mawr Campus, Mercy Community Hospital, and Main Line Hospital Lankenau.
- There are 119 senior living facilities in the area, including Bryn Mawr Terrace, Bryn Mawr Extended Care Center, and The Quadrangle.
- There are 52 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 51 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 426 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 119 golf courses nearby, including East Course at Merion Golf Club, Overbrook Golf Club, and Overbrook Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Rose Tree Park)..
- There are 206 churches nearby, including Haverford Friends Meeting, St Mary\'s Episcopal Church, and St George\'s Episcopal Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $189,545, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $119,583, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $72,697, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.10%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19041 has a dense population density of 1,892.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.69%.