Senior Living in 19044 (Horsham, PA)
- 19044 scores the same as the Horsham, PA average of 76.
- 19044 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19044 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Horsham Clinic, Abington Memorial Hospital, and Warminster Hospital.
- There are 102 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Montgomery, Arden Courts of Warminster, and Luther Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 50 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 213 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 104 golf courses nearby, including Commonwealth National Golf Club, Twining Valley Golf Club, and Horsham Valley Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Graeme Park)..
- There are 76 churches nearby, including Resurrection Lutheran Church, Korean Young Sang Presbyterian, and Riverside Community Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,410, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $62,368, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,275, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.37%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19044 has a dense population density of 1,954.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.27%.