Senior Living in 19050 (Lansdowne, PA)
- 19050 scores the same as the Lansdowne, PA average of 73.
- 19050 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19050 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 11 hospitals nearby, including Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, and Mercy Community Hospital.
- There are 73 senior living facilities in the area, including Manorcare Health Services - Yeadon, ManorCare Health Services at Mercy Fitzgerald, and St Francis Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare.
- There are 49 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 38 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 273 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 95 golf courses nearby, including McCall Field Golf Course, Cobb\'s Creek Golf Club -Olde, and Karakung Course at Cobb\'s Creek Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Bartram\'s Garden, Clark Park, and John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum.
- There are 166 churches nearby, including Immanuel Lutheran Church, St Philomena Rc Church, and Chapel of Good Shepherd.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $68,641, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $55,856, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,887, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.33%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19050 has a dense population density of 7,620.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.68%.