Senior Living in 19053 (Feasterville Trevose, PA)
- 19053 scores the same as the Feasterville Trevose, PA average of 80.
- 19053 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19053 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Livengrin Foundation, Bucks County Specialty Hospital, and St Mary Medical Center.
- There are 85 senior living facilities in the area, including Symphony Manor of Feasterville, Somerton Center, and The Arbours at Eagle Pointe.
- There are 60 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 349 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 94 golf courses nearby, including Somerton Springs Golf Course, Philadelphia Quartet Golf Club, and Bensalem Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Benjamin Rush State Park, Tyler State Park, and Lorimer Park.
- There are 68 churches nearby, including St Stephen\'s Lutheran Church, Assumption Bvm Church, and Congregation Beth Chaim.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $83,207, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $73,994, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,717, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.46%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19053 has a dense population density of 2,479.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.24%.