Senior Living in 19057 (Levittown, PA)
- 19057 has a SeniorScore® of 75, which is the highest of any zip code in Levittown, PA.
- 19057 scores higher than the Levittown, PA average of 71.
- 19057 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19057 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Lower Bucks Hospital, St Mary Medical Center, and Bucks County Specialty Hospital.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Legacy Gardens of Bristol, Shanti Gardens, and Northwestern Human Services.
- There are 28 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 37 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 255 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Oxford Valley Golf Course, Middletown Country Club, and Bensalem Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial, Oxford Valley Park, and Pennsbury Manor.
- There are 99 churches nearby, including Korean Church of Lower Bucks, Resurrection Lutheran, and First Presbyterian Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,627, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,380, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,174, which is in the top 45% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.88%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19057 has a dense population density of 3,890.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.96%.