Senior Living in 19066 (Merion Station, PA)
- 19066 scores the same as the Merion Station, PA average of 89.
- 19066 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19066 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 34 hospitals nearby, including Main Line Hospital Lankenau, Belmont Center For Treatment, and Roxborough Memorial Hospital.
- There are 126 senior living facilities in the area, including Lankenau Medical Center, Saunders House, and Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 67 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 64 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 690 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 131 golf courses nearby, including Bala Golf Club, Karakung Course at Cobb\'s Creek Golf Club, and Cobb\'s Creek Golf Club -Olde.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Smith Memorial Playground & Playhouse, Clark Park, and Penn Park.
- There are 370 churches nearby, including A Course In Miracles, Adath Israel Temple- Main, and Temple Adath Israel-Main Line.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $213,819, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $160,272, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $67,375, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.94%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19066 has a dense population density of 4,296.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.04%.