Senior Living in 19070 (Morton, PA)
- 19070 scores the same as the Morton, PA average of 81.
- 19070 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19070 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, and Crozer Chester Medical Center.
- There are 79 senior living facilities in the area, including Swarthmo Senior Center, Haskins House, and Conner Williams Nursing Home.
- There are 38 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 60 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 391 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 116 golf courses nearby, including Rolling Green Golf Club, Springfield Country Club, and Springhaven Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College, Governor Printz Park, and Taylor Memorial Arboretum.
- There are 200 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chr, Battle Edward E, and Calvary Independent Baptist.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,477, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,977, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,911, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.15%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19070 has a dense population density of 6,713.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 93.04%.