Senior Living in 19083 (Havertown, PA)
- 19083 scores the same as the Havertown, PA average of 76.
- 19083 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19083 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Mercy Community Hospital, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, and Main Line Hospital Lankenau.
- There are 64 senior living facilities in the area, including Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, The Quadrangle, and Broomall Manor.
- There are 37 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 263 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 99 golf courses nearby, including Llanerch Country Club, East Course at Merion Golf Club, and McCall Field Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 110 churches nearby, including St Denis School, Sacred Heart Catholic Church, and Annunication Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $99,318, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $84,886, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,689, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.73%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19083 has a dense population density of 6,456.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.10%.