Senior Living in 19113 (Philadelphia, PA)
- 19113 has a SeniorScore® of 87, which is the highest of any zip code in Philadelphia, PA.
- 19113 scores significantly higher than the Philadelphia, PA average of 66.
- 19113 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19113 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 39 hospitals nearby, including St Agnes Medical Center, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, and Delaware County Memorial Hospital.
- There are 191 senior living facilities in the area, including White Cliff Health and Rehabilitation Center, Prospect Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Little Flower Manor.
- There are 67 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 190 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1406 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 168 golf courses nearby, including RiverWinds Golf Club, Franklin D. Roosevelt Golf Course, and McCall Field Golf Course.
- There are 29 parks nearby, including John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum, Red Bank Battlefield Park, and Governor Printz Park.
- There are 661 churches nearby, including St Margaret Mary\'s Rc Church, St Irenaeus Rectory, and First African Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,619, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $96,389, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,840, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19113 has a very sparse population density of 34.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.33%.