Senior Living in 19301 (Paoli, PA)
- 19301 scores the same as the Paoli, PA average of 83.
- 19301 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19301 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Main Line Hospital Paoli, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hosp, and Devereux Children\'s Hlth Ctr.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in the area, including Highgate at Paoli Pointe, Devon Manor, and Devon Senior Living.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 104 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 109 golf courses nearby, including Waynesborough Country Club, White Manor Country Club, and Chester Valley Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens, Valley Forge National Historical Park, and Betzwood Park.
- There are 43 churches nearby, including St Norberts Church, Church of the Good Samaritan, and Paoli Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $120,274, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $96,080, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,999, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.93%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19301 has a dense population density of 1,904.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.69%.