Senior Living in 19319 (Cheyney, PA)
- 19319 scores the same as the Cheyney, PA average of 81.
- 19319 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19319 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Riddle Memorial Hospital and Chester County Hospital).
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including The Solana Willistown, Brinton Manor, and Glen Mills Senior Living.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 163 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (5% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Clayton Park Golf Course, Golf Course At Glen Mills, The, and Spring Lake Recreation Center.
- There is 1 park nearby (Tyler Arboretum)..
- There are 53 churches nearby, including St Maximilian Kolbe Church, Bethlehem United Methodist Chr, and St Thomas the Apostle Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.04% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $93,531, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $62,250, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $7,091, which is in the top 100% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.11%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19319 has a dense population density of 1,785.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.87%.