Senior Living in 19320 (Coatesville, PA)
- 19320 scores the same as the Coatesville, PA average of 64.
- 19320 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19320 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Coatesville Va Medical Center, Brandywine Hospital, and St John Vianney Hospital.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Harrison Senior Living of Coatesville, Glencrest Manor, and Madanat Personal Care Home.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 68 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 67 golf courses nearby, including Coatesville Country Club, Ingleside Golf Club, and Moccasin Run Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Cornerstone Fellowship, Second Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,138, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $66,812, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,377, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.98%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19320 has an average population density of 619.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.21%.