Senior Living in 19330 (Cochranville, PA)
- 19330 scores the same as the Cochranville, PA average of 74.
- 19330 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19330 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Jennersville Regional Hospital, Coatesville Va Medical Center, and Brandywine Hospital.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Preston Residence, Jenner\'s Pond, and Twin Pines Health Care Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 67 golf courses nearby, including Inniscrone Golf Club, Moccasin Run Golf Course, and Wyncote Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 62 churches nearby, including Cochranville United Meth Chr, Faggs Manor Presbyterian Chr, and Whitney Gordon W.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $89,384, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,977, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,572, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.58%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19330 has a sparse population density of 160.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.08%.