Senior Living in 19341 (Exton, PA)
- 19341 scores the same as the Exton, PA average of 74.
- 19341 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19341 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Chester County Hospital, St John Vianney Hospital, and Devereux Children\'s Hlth Ctr.
- There are 27 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Exton, Newseasons at Exton, and Exton Senior Living.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 179 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 92 golf courses nearby, including Whitford Country Club, Hershey\'s Mill Golf Club, and Tattersall Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Marsh Creek State Park)..
- There are 38 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, St Paul\'s United Church, and United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $106,930, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $89,659, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,444, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.71%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19341 has an average population density of 1,295.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.29%.