Senior Living in 19343 (Glenmoore, PA)
- 19343 scores the same as the Glenmoore, PA average of 75.
- 19343 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19343 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St John Vianney Hospital).
- There are 25 senior living facilities in the area, including Colonial Woods Personal Care Home, St. Mary of Providence, and Geriatric Consultation and Services.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 127 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 81 golf courses nearby, including Stonewall, Downingtown Country Club, and Ingleside Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Springton Manor, Marsh Creek State Park, and St. Peter\'s Village Hiking / Horse Trails.
- There are 39 churches nearby, including St Andrew\'s Episcopal Church, Forks of Brandywine Church, and Fairview Presbyterian Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $127,939, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $112,266, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,045, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.63%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19343 has a sparse population density of 300.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.49%.