Senior Living in 19345 (Immaculata, PA)
- 19345 scores the same as the Immaculata, PA average of 81.
- 19345 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19345 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Malvern Institute, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hosp, and Devereux Children\'s Hlth Ctr.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Paoli, Wellington at Hershey\'s Mill, and Sarah Care of Great Valley.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 154 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 98 golf courses nearby, including White Manor Country Club, Chester Valley Golf Club, and Applebrook Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Christ Memorial Lutheran Chr, St Patrick Church, and St Patrick Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has a per capita income of $6,994, which is in the top 100% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 17.57%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19345 has a dense population density of 3,410.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.09%.