Senior Living in 19350 (Landenberg, PA)
- 19350 scores the same as the Landenberg, PA average of 80.
- 19350 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19350 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Jennersville Regional Hospital, Christiana Care Health Services, Inc., and Rockford Center.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Millcroft, The Summit, and Brackenville Center.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 179 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 48 golf courses nearby, including Loch Nairn Golf Club, Hartefeld National Golf Course, and Newark Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including White Clay Creek Preserve, White Clay Creek State Park, and Middle Run Valley Park.
- There are 109 churches nearby, including DE Rasmo Fj, Vineyard Christian Fellowship, and Kemblesville United Meth Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $155,156, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $123,537, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,403, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.03%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19350 has a sparse population density of 392.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.04%.