Senior Living in 19355 (Malvern, PA)
- 19355 scores the same as the Malvern, PA average of 80.
- 19355 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19355 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Devereux Children\'s Hlth Ctr, Malvern Institute, and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hosp.
- There are 58 senior living facilities in the area, including Sarah Care of Great Valley, Sarahcare of Malvern, and Sunrise of Paoli.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 242 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 123 golf courses nearby, including Chester Valley Golf Club, White Manor Country Club, and Applebrook Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens, Valley Forge National Historical Park, and Betzwood Park.
- There are 78 churches nearby, including St Patrick Church, St Francis-Fields Episcopal, and St Patrick Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $149,794, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $102,806, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $56,638, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.14%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19355 has an average population density of 645.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.58%.