Senior Living in 19405 (Bridgeport, PA)
- 19405 scores the same as the Bridgeport, PA average of 77.
- 19405 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19405 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Montgomery Hospital, Mercy Suburban Hospital, and Norristown State Hospital.
- There are 70 senior living facilities in the area, including Regina Nursing Center, Jefferson Apartments, and Powerback Rehabilitation 1700 Pine Street.
- There are 23 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 42 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 255 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 118 golf courses nearby, including Plymouth Country Club, Valley Forge Golf Club, and Gulph Mills Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Norristown Farm Park, Betzwood Park, and Valley Forge National Historical Park.
- There are 96 churches nearby, including St Augustine Church, Sacred Heart Church, and First Presbyterian Bridgeport.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,867, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,070, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,435, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.73%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19405 has a dense population density of 7,091.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.53%.