Senior Living in 19406 (King Of Prussia, PA)
- 19406 scores the same as the King Of Prussia, PA average of 80.
- 19406 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19406 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 9 hospitals nearby, including Montgomery Cnty Emergency Serv, Valley Forge Medical Center And Hospital, and Eagleville Hospital.
- There are 55 senior living facilities in the area, including ManorCare Health Services-King Of Prussia, Transamerica Retirement Services, and Shannondell V F-Bradford.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 223 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 118 golf courses nearby, including Valley Forge Golf Club, Gulph Mills Golf Club, and Glenhardie Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Valley Forge National Historical Park, Betzwood Park, and Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens.
- There are 92 churches nearby, including Upper Merion Baptist Church, Metzger Rg, and Mother of Divine Providence.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $92,363, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,267, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $41,005, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.88%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19406 has a dense population density of 1,695.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.20%.