Senior Living in 19426 (Collegeville, PA)
- 19426 scores the same as the Collegeville, PA average of 73.
- 19426 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19426 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Valley Forge Medical Center And Hospital, Eagleville Hospital, and Montgomery Cnty Emergency Serv.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Parkhouse Nursing & Rehabilitation, Meadows at Shannondell,the, and Shannondell at Valley Forge.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 93 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (18% of the total population).
- There are 112 golf courses nearby, including Worcester Golf Club, Skippack Golf Course, and Jeffersonville Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Evansburg State Park, Pennypacker Mills County Park, and Betzwood Park.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Augustus Lutheran Church, St James Episcopal Church, and St Luke\'s United Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $129,118, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $109,942, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,088, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.97%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19426 has an average population density of 1,144.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.63%.