Senior Living in 19428 (Conshohocken, PA)
- 19428 scores the same as the Conshohocken, PA average of 80.
- 19428 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19428 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Mercy Health System, Eugenia Hospital, and Montgomery Hospital.
- There are 104 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Mill Presbyterian Village, Sunrise of Lafayette Hill, and Waverly Heights.
- There are 40 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 50 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 305 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 119 golf courses nearby, including Whitemarsh Valley Country Club, Whitemarsh Valley Country Club, and Ace Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania and Norristown Farm Park).
- There are 114 churches nearby, including St Gertrudes Church, Saint Cosmas & Damian, and St Mary Catholic Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $89,439, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,904, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $41,060, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.35%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19428 has a dense population density of 2,180.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.81%.