Senior Living in 19436 (Gwynedd, PA)
- 19436 scores the same as the Gwynedd, PA average of 85.
- 19436 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19436 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Horsham Clinic, Lansdale Hospital, and Northwestern Institute.
- There are 82 senior living facilities in the area, including Foulkeways at Gwynedd, Silver Stream Center, and Sunrise of Blue Bell.
- There are 20 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 157 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (75% of the total population).
- There are 110 golf courses nearby, including Squires Golf Club, Horsham Valley Golf Club, and Blue/Red Course at Limekiln Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Graeme Park)..
- There are 63 churches nearby, including Gwynedd Friends Meeting, Church of the Messiah, and Beth or.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $125,377, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,375, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $81,735, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.38%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19436 has a dense population density of 1,823.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.49%.