Senior Living in 19444 (Lafayette Hill, PA)
- 19444 scores the same as the Lafayette Hill, PA average of 87.
- 19444 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 19444 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 13 hospitals nearby, including Eugenia Hospital, Mercy Health System, and Chestnut Hill Hospital.
- There are 120 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Lafayette Hill, Masonic Village, and The Hill at Whitemarsh.
- There are 47 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 60 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 372 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 121 golf courses nearby, including Ace Club, Whitemarsh Valley Country Club, and Whitemarsh Valley Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania and Curtis Arboretum).
- There are 156 churches nearby, including Messiah United Methodist Chr, St Peter\'s Lutheran Church, and Congregation or Ami Ivy Ridge.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $141,145, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $111,319, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $56,616, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.58%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 19444 has a dense population density of 2,171.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.93%.